Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
We are looking for several application developers with varying levels of skills and experience. The successful candidates will make a significant contribution to the success of the organization as part of a team that always seeks to exceed our customers’ expectations. You will interface directly with local, onshore teams to deliver leading edge solutions through strategic and innovative design, development, testing, and deployment of web and mobile applications. In this role, you will work on projects that leverage leading technologies for multiple clients that vary in size from smaller to Fortune 500. This role will be based in Troy, MI.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to relevant experience, the ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic, be solution driven, will present ideas and recommendations, possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and have an ability to collaborate as part of a development team. They must embrace a rapid development process, be committed to learning and mastering new technologies and methodologies and share knowledge and experiences to aid the growth and development of the entire team.
- Demonstrated development experience using C# with .NET and/or .NET Core Platforms or Java with Spring/Spring Boot Framework
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and experience writing SQL
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle dependency management
- Proficiency with one or more IDE’s (IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans)
- Demonstrated application of industry best practices
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Agile)
- Knowledge of Application Security
- Experience with GIT or other version control applications
- Knowledge of appropriate infrastructure and entity frameworks
- Knowledge of API services
- Mobile App Development Experience
- Python with Django web framework or Google App Engine experience
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with Angular
- Familiarity with cloud based development platforms such as AWS
- Industry certifications
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related.
- 2+ years related experience
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).