Application Development Manager
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
Entrega is currently seeking an Application Development Manager to oversee and manage a team of application developers. Our developers successfully design and develop both web-based and mobile applications, customizations to existing applications and system integrations, resulting in a high level of client satisfaction.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of application developers as direct reports
- Coordinate, direct, and oversee work performed by the team
- Perform formal team management and coaching
- Conduct team member project and performance reviews
- Work cross-functionally, interfacing with internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities, and communicate direction and progress
- Oversee creation of service estimations for development tasks
- Ensure development best practices are followed to ensure leading output
- Participate in project quality assurance process as appropriate
- Develop and execute an application roadmap for existing applications including technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
- Provide recommendations for the continuous improvement of our application development capabilities, including internal methodologies, processes, and best practices
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Functional acumen including ability to understand and solution client requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing software development teams with hands-on involvement in application design and development, system architecture, and performance
- Solid experience developing and managing applications and systems in .NET and Java.
- 5+ years of experience in complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed application development engineering plan
- Understanding of application stacks and DevOps workflows
- Demonstrated track record of success in engineering and management roles in high performance, entrepreneurial organizations
- Possess a deep knowledge of application development processes, lifecycles and best practices
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).