Business Project Manager
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Business Project Manager will be responsible for supporting projects and ensuring that budget restrictions and timelines are met while delivering on the project objectives and obtaining the appropriate sign offs.
- Support project teams by tracking progress and ensure timelines are achieved to customer specifications.
- Assist in the development of project scope with project stakeholders during the initial project phases.
- Track project scope to ensure proper deliverables are being met and appropriate sign offs are captured.
- Assist project lead in quantifying the impact of new scope or scope changes during the project.
- Track project budgets against approved project plans.
- Generate planned vs. actual project budget forecasts and adjust accordingly for the duration of the project.
- Support project lead in quantifying the impact of budget constraints to scope or schedule during the project.
- Identify risks in meeting deadlines.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Ability to take clear, concise meeting notes and communicate requirements to the team.
- Ability and desire to grow into a Program Management role and job enlargement.
- Performs other job related tasks as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Power user of Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel to manage projects.
- Detail oriented with strong organization, administrative and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well with team members across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Experience with JIRA ticket systems is preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of related Project Management experience preferred.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).