Dealer Marketing Specialist
The Dealer Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support to automotive dealerships. The Dealer Marketing Specialist does not have direct responsibility for selling, but their work contributes to good customer relationships and customer satisfaction. You will have a significant impact in retaining and building relationships with our Dealer customers by exceeding their expectations in professionalism, understanding their needs, product and service knowledge, and follow-through.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Document interactions with Dealer customers and vendor team members to ensure that program information is complete and current and provide clear visibility into customer interactions for Client team members.
- Support the program enrollment efforts of Dealers while interacting with Dealer customers by assessing potential product enrollment opportunities and forwarding leads to appropriate team members.
- Support the Dealer customers by identifying and offering the right marketing solutions to optimize dealership digital traffic.
- Work to support and/or execute program pilots, product launches, and marketing initiatives.
- Proactively provide after-sales support by managing, triaging, and responding to inbound calls and emails.
- Respond to Dealer customers regarding questions and comments (via email or inbound call) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make recommendations to improve product and service support capabilities.
- Provide follow-up calls and document status to ensure satisfactory issue resolution and excellent customer service.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot issues and participate in technical discussions to provide guidance and expertise on the products and their performance.
- Integrate and synthesize data from multiple sources using various software applications to provide detailed analysis to customers.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with inbound, phone customer service preferred (automotive industry helpful)
- Possess solid customer relationship management and troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Communicate technical direction to non-technical users clearly and effectively via phone; with poise and professionalism while interacting with a wide variety of customers via phone.
- The ability to use judgment and problem solving skills when determining nature of an issue, how to solve it and when to escalate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have basic knowledge of QA Testing principles and processes and content management systems.
- Flexible to respond to rapidly changing priorities and tight timelines
- Is able to work independently on small projects and/or lead small project teams within the scope of the project or specialization.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must have an understanding of basic digital marketing solutions.
- Bi-lingual Spanish and/or French highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience preferred
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).