Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
Entrega is currently seeking a Delivery Manager to manage the client engagement for a portfolio of projects and programs. Entrega Delivery Managers are leaders with a solutions mindset, solid understanding of digital technologies, strong project management skills and a commitment to client success. The person in this role will have the ultimate responsibility for the success and failure of the initiatives. The Delivery Manager will interface directly with our clients to ensure client satisfaction and successful delivery.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Manage the client engagement as it relates to projects and programs with the ultimate responsibility for the success and failure of the initiatives.
- Use expertise to coordinate a solution for a client by leveraging the capabilities of multiple teams within the organization.
- Manage project risks and identify issues.
- Manage the budget, scope and deliverables for all project and program initiatives to ensure they align with client expectations.
- Identify and support account growth and new business opportunities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including client satisfaction, output excellence, quality and project delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- College degree in related field.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and programs for multiple clients in a technology, digital or professional services environment.
- Ability to work with both business and IT teams to offer and deliver solutions that create effective outcomes.
- Strong commitment to client experience, service delivery and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to executive-level clients and stakeholders.
- Previous account management or sales experience is helpful.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).