Digital Solutions Lead
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
Entrega is currently seeking a Digital Solutions Lead to facilitate the successful completion of various client projects, working directly with our clients to understand and solution their business challenges. They will connect with different stakeholders to clarify and finalize the solutions, concepts and requirements, assist with designing and validating developed components, and help with establishing timelines for project deliverables. The Digital Solutions Lead is the person who possesses significant domain knowledge in the web, digital, and communications arena and can leverage creative and strategic thinking to develop robust client solutions.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Solutions Lead will be responsible for evaluating various client scenarios and problems and will leverage their experience and skills to develop a robust solution using the latest technology and best practices. They will interview key stakeholders and other business personnel to understand the business needs within the appropriate context, working effectively with both non-technical and technical subject matter experts alike. They will coordinate the production of comprehensive documentation and artifacts to support project deliverables including functional and non-functional business requirements, uses cases and design specifications.
The Digital Solutions Lead will help manage associated projects to a successful conclusion and understand how solutions fit together across the various project efforts. Responsibilities will also include coordinating internal team efforts to ensure delivery of high-quality business results.
- Lead the solutions development by applying technology to satisfy business needs
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Responsible for developing new solution strategies with the technical and implementation teams
- Understand the client needs and translate said needs into actionable requirements
- Develop, document and maintain complex business models
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Conduct business process analysis utilizing an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment, in support of strategic initiatives
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support systems
- Responsible for defining the roadmap and appropriate documentation required to support the solution
- Effectively communicate relevant information to team members
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; a graduate degree is a plus
- Proven record of academic and professional achievements
- At least 5-7 years of Sr. Business Analysis and/or Solution Design experience
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and ability to make recommendations for solutions
- Experience working directly with clients, including managers and subject matter experts, as well as internal teams
- Knowledge of the development process for web-based and mobile applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to clearly articulate complex business requirements in a variety of formats
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Visio
- Ability to work under pressure, self-manage, and prioritize tasks to ensure efficiencies
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Comfortability working under pressure or strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding writing and analytical-thinking skills
- Passion for learning and personal growth, specifically when it comes to technology
- Possess organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with high degree of integrity, and professionalism
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.