Front End Developer
Entrega is a professional services technology company that delivers leading Application Design and Development, User Experience and Digital Operations services and solutions to global clients.
The Front End Developer will make a significant contribution to the success of the organization as part of a team that always seeks to exceed our customers’ expectations. They will interface directly with local, onshore teams to deliver leading edge solutions through strategic and innovative design, development, testing, and deployment of web and mobile applications. The Front End Developer will work on projects that leverage leading technologies for multiple clients that vary in size from smaller to Fortune 500.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to relevant experience, the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be solution driven, will present ideas and recommendations, possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. They must have an ability to collaborate as part of a development team. They must embrace a rapid development process, be committed to learning and mastering new technologies and methodologies and share knowledge and experiences to aid the growth and development of the entire team.
- High-level proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency with Node.js and NPM
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Experience building Single Page Applications
- Experience consuming REST APIs and JSON data format
- Demonstrated application of industry best practices
- Understanding of application security and Secure Development LifeCycle
- Experience with GIT or other version control application
- Knowledge of appropriate infrastructure and entity frameworks
- Mobile App Development Experience for Android or iOS
- Experience building Progressive Web Applications
- Familiarity with cloud based development platforms such as AWS
- Industry certifications
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related
- 5+ years related experience
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).