Director of Human Resources
Entrega is a leading provider of Technology Services and Solutions to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of our HR function. They will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing HR strategies while ensuring the alignment of our HR practices with our business goals. This position requires a strong blend of strategic thinking, hands-on leadership, and a deep understanding of HR best practices in the technology professional services industry.
- Strategic HR Leadership: Develop and execute HR strategies that align with the company’s mission, vision, and growth objectives. Collaborate with the CEO and additional senior leadership to provide strategic guidance on talent management, workforce planning, and organizational development initiatives.
- Manage HR Department: Work full-time in our office in Troy, Michigan to manage a small team of dedicated, onsite HR team members.
- HR Policy Development: Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures that comply with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, trends, new technologies, and recommended best practices.
- Performance Management: Design and implement a robust performance management system that aligns with the company’s objectives and supports a high-performance culture. Develop performance evaluation frameworks, tools, and processes to ensure fair and consistent assessments of employee performance. Provide guidance and training to managers on effective performance management techniques, including goal setting, feedback, and development planning. Regularly review and update performance management policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement and enhance employee engagement.
- Employee Relations: Foster a positive work environment by establishing effective employee relations programs, policies, and practices. Serve as a trusted advisor to employees and managers, providing guidance on HR-related issues, conflict resolution, and performance improvement plans.
- Employee Communications: Develop and implement a comprehensive employee communications strategy to ensure effective and consistent messaging across the organization.
- Compensation and Benefits: Design and administer competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract, motivate, and retain high-performing employees. Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations while staying abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- HR Operations and Compliance: Oversee day-to-day HR operations, including HRIS management, policy development, and compliance with employment laws and regulations. Implement and maintain HR metrics and analytics to drive data-informed decision-making.
- Learning and Development: Develop and implement learning and development initiatives to enhance employee skills and capabilities. Identify training needs, provide coaching and mentorship, and support the continuous learning culture within the organization.
- Culture and Employee Engagement: Champion our company culture and values, promoting employee engagement and overall job satisfaction. Lead initiatives that foster a professional and collaborative workplace.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required by team leaders to support and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, general business, finance, economics, accounting, or related field required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of HR experience.
- Previous experience in a management role that was responsible for the direct supervision of employees.
- Experience reporting directly to executive level leadership preferred.
- Comfortable working under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Experience in the professional services industry preferred.
- Proven experience and knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Strong strategic thinking and demonstrated ability to align HR initiatives with business goals.
- Track record of successfully implementing HR programs, policies, and initiatives in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with attention to detail while using strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-starter with high degree of integrity, and professionalism.
- Professional certifications such as SHRM-SCP or SPHR are a plus.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.