Manager of Human Resources
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
As the Manager of Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of our HR function. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our company culture, developing, and implementing HR strategies, and ensuring the alignment of our HR practices with our business goals. This position requires a strong blend of strategic thinking, hands-on leadership, and a deep understanding of HR best practices in the technology professional services industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Strategic HR Leadership: Develop and execute HR strategies that align with the company’s mission, vision, and growth objectives. Collaborate with the CEO and Vice President to provide strategic guidance on talent management, workforce planning, and organizational development initiatives.
- HR Policy Development: Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures that comply with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, trends, new technologies, and recommended best practices.
- HR Operations and Compliance: Oversee day-to-day HR operations, including HRIS management, employee records, HR documentation, policy development, and compliance with employment laws and regulations. Implement and maintain HR metrics and analytics to drive data-informed decision-making.
- Compensation and Benefits: Collaborate with the finance team and administer competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract, motivate, and retain high-performing employees. Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations while staying abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Employee Relations: Foster a positive work environment by establishing effective employee relations programs, policies, and practices. Serve as a trusted advisor to employees and managers, providing guidance on HR-related issues, conflict resolution, and performance improvement plans. Create and deliver engaging communications that keep employees informed about company news, initiatives, and organizational changes.
- Performance Management: Design and implement a robust performance management system that aligns with the company’s objectives and supports a high-performance culture. Develop performance evaluation frameworks, tools, and processes to ensure fair and consistent assessments of employee performance. Provide guidance and training to managers on effective performance management techniques, including goal setting, feedback, and development planning. Regularly review and update performance management policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement and enhance employee engagement.
- Learning and Development: Develop and implement learning and development initiatives to enhance employee skills and capabilities. Identify training needs, provide coaching and mentorship, and support the continuous learning culture within the organization.
- Culture and Employee Engagement: Champion our company culture and values, promoting employee engagement and overall job satisfaction. Lead initiatives that foster a professional and collaborative workplace.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required by team leaders to support and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a leadership role.
- Experience reporting directly to executive level leadership strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in the technology professional services industry is strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Strong strategic thinking and demonstrated ability to align HR initiatives with business goals.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and develop a high-performing HR team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Track record of successfully implementing HR programs, policies, and initiatives in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Proficiency in HRIS and MS Office. Paylocity knowledge preferred.
- Professional certifications such as SHRM-SCP or SPHR are a plus.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.