Marketing and Onboarding Coordinator
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The person in the Marketing and Onboarding Coordinator role will play a critical part on the implementation and support team for a new web-based software application.
The Marketing Coordinator will become an expert at custom and dynamic web-based software product and presenting it in a user-friendly, accessible way to non-technical audiences. The person in this role will utilize exceptional interpersonal and communications skills to give presentations, provide training and coordinate the collection of user information and data.
- Consult with customers to generate and/or gather onboarding and setup information
- Complete website configuration
- Prospect new users from a pre-qualified list of leads
- Act as point of contact and coordination for vendor management
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with project partners (including multiple 3rd party vendors), internal team members and clients
- Gather feedback and generate and interpret analytical reports
- Opportunities to participate and assist in social media marketing and management efforts
Qualifications & Experience
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Professional presentation experience, including ability to configure, coordinate and deliver web-based presentations
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) including aptitude for customer service
- Exhibit strong understanding of interactive web-based sites and applications
- Proven ability to work independently, manage own priorities and schedule
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions with minimal day-to-day supervision
- High proficiency with computer software including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Major Plus (Not Required)
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) or other web-based tools
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience managing relationships with external customers
- Client or vendor management experience preferred
Submit your resume to email@example.com.