Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The individual will be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little supervision.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Manage the local office facilities to ensure a secure and high quality working environment
- Must maintain a clean office environment including kitchen, copy rooms, etc.
- Handle multiple priorities with accuracy, efficiency and outstanding customer service skills
- Complete a high volume of computer work, including confidential data
- Greet visitors and answer telephone calls in a polite, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Coordinate calendar management, meeting facilitation, travel plans and logistics
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Client event preparation, management and support
- Ensure smooth day-to-day business operations including interacting with vendors and purchasing for business and client needs
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 2 years + related experience
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word)
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Dynamic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and integrity
- Self-directed and able to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Highly organized and flexible
- Capability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and communicate appropriately
- Ability to work with other multiple business teams and take lead where appropriate
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.