Project Operations Manager
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Project Operations Manager is responsible for the project administrative and operational oversight to ensure the successful completion of projects deliverables. They will act as a key source for all project information and be responsible for tracking budgets, project progress tracking, quality control, on-time delivery, and ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate policies and procedures. This also involves managing, assigning, and tracking resources among all projects. The Project Operations Manager will be expected to partner with account and project teams on a daily basis to ensure a successful project completion that is defined as quality built, on-time, on-budget and with client satisfaction.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Creating, managing, and disbursing reports related to projects
- Maintaining financial/cost modeling, project budget, and finances
- Evaluating and monitoring the overall project
- Create/analyze new or existing reports at client request
- Notifying project teams about abnormalities or variances
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned
- Experience supporting projects is required
- Power User in Excel with experience with pivot tables, V-Look Up, Macros, etc. is required
- Supports Delivery Management and Technical Leads to ensure quality and completeness of projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain cost modeling and perform forecasting, analysis, and stay within budgetary constraints
- Strong written and verbal communications working in a team environment
- Committed to excellence and detail oriented
- Highly organized, eager, and demonstrates the ability to grow and develop
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, business, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working with projects preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Highly organized, eager and energetic
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).