Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester provides, develops and implements tests that approximate real-world scenarios and ensure tested products are delivered with quality. They will also assist in the writing and implementation of automated and manual regression tests to run against existing products. They may work with our Business-team members to identify use-cases from business-cases to isolate and define test-cases to build test-plans. We are looking for detail-oriented, self-starters with a passion and a drive for quality.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests
- Develops, modifies, supports, executes and automates software test plans and scripts
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Report test results to key stakeholders
- Troubleshoot testing failures
- Responsible for compatibility testing, smoke testing, regression testing, functional & non-functional testing, and user acceptance testing
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field; a graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience
- Experience with automation frameworks like Selenium IDE
- Familiar with major browsers and their developer tools on various computing hardware
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems and their use on mobile devices
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Proven ability to think analytically and apply knowledge to solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, accuracy, positivity, and dependability
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, TFS, Excel, PowerPoint (Visio is a plus)
- Passion for learning and personal growth, specifically when it comes to technology
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.