Quality Software Engineer in Test
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
We are looking for Quality Software Engineers in Test (SET) to use their program coding and testing skills to assist software developers enhance product performance. The Quality SET will set up trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content, and user friendliness. They will simulate product performance, evaluate results, and compare those results against accepted metrics, using test automation software. Once the automation process is complete, they will troubleshoot testing failures, identifying and documenting problems or defects using bug tracking systems such as JIRA.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Must be able to work with the development team for the purpose of debugging code, perform integration testing and create automated tests that run at code release levels
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software and report those test results to key stakeholders
- Develop, modify, support, execute and automate software test plans and scripts
- Debug software products through the use of systematic testing
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Comp. Science or related field preferred; a graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of development experience and 2+ years in quality or testing
- Ability to read and document 4th level coding languages – Java, C#, etc.
- Experience with automation frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, etc.
- Familiar with major browsers and their developer tools on various computing hardware
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems and their use on mobile devices
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Detail oriented as evidenced through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Proven ability to think analytically and apply knowledge to solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, accuracy, positivity, and dependability
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Word, TFS, Excel, PowerPoint (Visio is a plus)
- Passion for learning and personal growth, specifically when it comes to technology
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).