Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Requirements Analyst will work as part of a broader team on medium to large sized application development projects, helping to ensure a successful conclusion. Responsibilities will include acting as a liaison between managers, stakeholders, and software development teams. They will analyze requirements, reconcile conflicting interests, and determine how to translate the client’s vision into a plan that can be implemented by developers. They will contribute to the project team efforts to ensure delivery of high-quality functional requirements that will support an efficient development process.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Document and maintain complex business models, including system capabilities
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams
- Write functional specifications based upon user stories.
- Document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirements clarification and definitions
- Assist in sprint planning through review of requirements and determination of effort levels.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Analyze project business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team
- Align cross-functional business and technical teams to help ensure alignment of goals
- Effectively communicate relevant information to team members
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of relevant RA experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to clearly articulate complex business requirements in a variety of formats
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Office, and Visio
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC
- Ability to work under pressure, self-manage, and prioritize tasks to ensure efficiencies
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working under pressure or strict deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Outstanding writing and analytical-thinking skills
- Passion for learning and personal growth, specifically when it comes to technology
- Self-starter with high degree of integrity, and professionalism
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).