Service Delivery Manager
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
Entrega is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager to manage a dedicated portfolio of business for a large global client. The person in this role will manage projects, programs and dedicated staff with the ultimate responsibility for the success and failure of the initiatives. This is a critical role in our organization. The Service Delivery Manager will interface directly with our client to ensure client satisfaction and successful project and service delivery.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of projects and programs with the ultimate responsibility for the success and failure of the initiatives.
- Act as single point of contact for clients regarding multiple projects and programs.
- Manage the budget, scope and deliverables for all project and program initiatives.
- Identify and support account growth and new business opportunities.
- Manage all dedicated program team staff.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including client satisfaction, output excellence, quality and team member performance.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- College degree in related field.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and programs in an enterprise environment.
- Experience interfacing with and providing service to clients.
- Strong commitment to client experience, service delivery and quality.
- Experience leading teams with upwards of 10+ dedicated staff members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to executive-level clients and stakeholders.
- Automotive industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working for a consulting or professional services firm on large corporate accounts.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).