Systems Administrator Analyst
Entrega is a professional services technology company that delivers leading Application Design and Development, User Experience and Digital Operations services and solutions to global clients.
The Systems Administrator Analyst is responsible for working on server and infrastructure issues while adhering to best practices established by the System Administrator. They are responsible for documenting server and infrastructure builds. They handle issues escalated from Tech Ops Support. They will document and escalate issues after troubleshooting to the System Administrator. They will bring ideas for new technology, tools, and processes to the System Administrator.
- Create, deploy, manage and maintain server virtualization using VMWare for Linux and Windows machines to support the organization and client environments. Knowledge in Windows server, SQL Server and Linux management in both on-prem and cloud infrastructure to optimize for company growth goals.
- Manage and optimize both 365 and Azure environments to support end users and build cloud-based support for the organizations domain(s).
- Research and leverage new and existing technology, including Azure, to identify and report vulnerabilities so they can be assessed and remediated in a timely fashion.
- Create webservers, maintain, and deploy websites utilizing Microsoft IIS/Apache and provide technical support as needed.
- Ensure firmwide security through patch management, access control, backup, and physical appliances (firewall, SEIM).
- Improve operations management systems and processes to support growth goals. Build and maintain infrastructure tools using scripts and PowerShell as needed. Create and deploy MS group policies for system technical access controls.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required by team leaders to support and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Associates of Applied Science Computer Information, or certifications in Security+, AZ-900 or greater, or equivalent experience.
- Experience 4 years in the Information Technology industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience building and maintaining a Windows Server environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience building and maintaining a production Linux environment.
- Comfortability with Azure, AWS, or any other cloud computing system.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Information & Document Lifecycle processes, Infrastructure & IT Security, systems integration, and technical writing.
- Experience with IIS Web Server deployment best practices, web hosting, databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Extensive understanding of TCP/ IP Networks.
- Proficiency with Windows (2019+) and Linux servers required.
- Preferred certifications (MTA, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and enterprise storage.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Comfortability working under pressure or strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding writing and analytical-thinking skills.
- Passion for learning and personal growth, specifically when it comes to technology.
- Possess organizational and prioritization skills.
- Self-starter with high degree of integrity, and professionalism.
Work is performed in an office environment. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Work requires close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.