Technical Project Manager
Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for supporting numerous application development projects, validating that all deliverables are met while maintaining adherence to budgets and timelines.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Liaison between client services teams and technical delivery teams.
- Support project teams by tracking progress and ensure timelines are achieved to customer specifications.
- Track project scope to ensure proper deliverables are being met and appropriate sign offs are captured.
- Facilitate day-to-day project activities.
- Track project budgets against approved project plans.
- Create project artifacts, reports, presentations and briefs as required.
- Create/own project plan and Work Breakdown Structure.
- Track/escalate risks and issues.
- Generate status reports for executive management.
- Analyze planned vs. actual project budget forecasts and adjust accordingly for the duration of the project.
- Support Technical Delivery Lead in quantifying the impact of budget or resource constraints during the project.
- Capture and follow up on action items and decisions made.
- Performs other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge and practical experience of working in technology services (supporting digital, application, or software development)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Power user of Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented with strong organization, administrative and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well with team members across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is preferred
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- PMP Certification preferred
- 5+ years of related Technical Project Management experience preferred
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.