Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The UX Designer will work on website design and development projects for enterprise-level clients. The person in this role will directly interface with clients to gather requirements and assets and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying websites. This is a hands-on role and will require front-end development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, and Angular). Applicants should be prepared to share a portfolio showcasing professional website design experience prior to and during the interview process.
Ideal candidates will have experience and proficiency with designing and building user interfaces, stay up to date with new technologies and design approaches, present ideas and recommend solutions, possess strong communication skills, and have an ability to collaborate as part of a development team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Design and develop websites and microsites for internal and external communications and promotional websites for global clients
- Create static and interactive graphics for internally and externally facing websites, emails, and communications
- Develop robust, cross-browser compatible front-end code, including HTML and CSS
- Publish time-sensitive and classified media
- Flexibility in work schedule when projects require it
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to create polished, professional designs within existing corporate style guidelines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD)
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience producing consistent standards-compliant, cross-browser and cross-platform implementation output
- Ability to use typography to guide user experience
- Experience with generating low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present your ideas
- Experience with mobile device design and development (i.e., understands responsive design, mobile web application design and development, etc.)
- Strong focus on UX and user-centered design
- Visual design and user experience
- Familiarity with frameworks such as jQuery, AJAX, Angular, Foundation & Bootstrap
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Management System
- Programming experience or familiarity would be preferred
Education & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree: Human-Computer Interaction, Web/Interactive Design, Graphic/Digital Design, or related field/experience preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing websites
- Portfolio with representative professional, polished website/interactive design work and samples of website development projects
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).