Entrega is a leading provider of Application Design, Development and Delivery services to global clients. Our team of professionals use their expertise and experience to deliver results for our clients that address their most important business challenges.
The UX Designer is responsible for researching, designing, and implementing all user experiences when interacting with a digital product or tool. In addition, they consult with clients and Solutions Leads to better understand their needs and goals, conduct usability testing, create product prototypes and conduct competitor and user analyses.
- Works with Solutions Lead to build storyboards and wireframes to conceptualize designs for clients and senior management.
- Collaborates with other team members to reduce application complexity through the implementation of basic design principles against application requirements.
- Conducts research in conjunction with testing of sample applications, websites and software to assess user experience and ease of design.
- Uses industry standard methodologies to establish the best overall design elements across an application ecosystem.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required by team leaders to support and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
- Preferred experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Comfortability working under pressure or strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding writing and analytical-thinking skills.
- Passion for learning and personal growth, specifically when it comes to technology.
- Possess organizational and prioritization skills.
- Self-starter with high degree of integrity, and professionalism.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.