Web and Digital Solutions Delivery Manager
Entrega’s clients hire us to solve complex business problems and digitize the solution. Our Digital Solutions Consultants interface with external clients and internal resources to shape, develop, produce and deliver solutions that solve the key business problems of our clients. These consultants possess experience, expertise and ambition providing clients with the vision for all things digital; including but not limited to web, mobile, email, interactive marketing, social media and app development. This role is involved in the entire lifecycle of a project from solution formulation to the implementation of our digital solutions.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 8 years of digital experience (in arenas such as):
- Web Analytics, Digital Media, CRM, User Experience (UX), optimization, and marketing (e-commerce, mobile, content, etc.).
- (Minimum) Bachelors’ Degree in media, advertising, marketing, computer science/IT, or related
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong data analytics experience
- Grasp of current digital marketing trends, along with desire to stay up to date
- Possesses initiative and drive – Works with a controlled sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to work independently, manage own priorities and schedule
- High proficiency with computer software and project management tools
- Positively represent Entrega in front of clients
- Strong ability to establish viable solutions, and relay them effectively
- Maintain and continuously grow knowledge of digital services and solutions
- Document client and internal objectives, requirements, timelines and deliverables
- Identify and manage dependencies and risks
- Expertise in the areas of Privacy, Analytics, and Data
- Analytics (Google, SiteCatalyst) knowledge a plus
- Adobe CQ5 and/or AEM (5.4, 6.2) knowledge a huge plus
- Tableau and/or WordPress experience very helpful
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).