Web UI / UX Designer
Entrega is hiring an interactive web designer to work on enterprise website design and development projects for enterprise-level clients. The person in this role will directly interface with internal clients to gather requirements and assets and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying websites. This is a hands-on role and will require front-end development experience (HTML, CSS, JS). Applicants should be prepared to share a portfolio showcasing professional website design experience prior to and during the interview process.
Ideal candidates will have experience and proficiency with designing and building user interfaces, stay up-to-date with new technologies and design approaches, present ideas and recommend solutions, possess strong (written and verbal) communication skills, and have an ability to collaborate as part of a development team. The selected candidate will also publish time-sensitive and classified media.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Design and develop websites and microsites for internal and external communications and promotional websites for global clients
- Create static and interactive graphics for internally- and externally-facing websites, emails and communications
- Leverage enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) like Adobe CQ/AEM to build websites
- Publish time-sensitive and classified media
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to create polished, professional designs that comply with existing corporate style guidelines
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, in particular)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Detail-oriented process, including ability to write documented, reusable code
- Ability to produce consistent standards-compliant, cross-browser and cross-platform implementation
- Experience with generating low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Management System
- Experience with mobile device design and development (i.e. understands responsive design, mobile web application design and development, etc.)
- Familiarity with Foundation (framework)
Education & Requirements
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience designing and developing websites
- Portfolio with representative professional, polished website design work and samples of website development projects
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, salary requirements, and samples of work (if applicable).